Automatic Electronic Equipment Protector
- The Dolphin is designed to protect electronic equipment against
- the hazards of over-voltage and overcurrent caused by under-voltage.
- The fully automatic operation of the protector now enables
- its use at places where ordinary circuit breakers could not be used,
- because of tripping problems. Dolphin Automatic Equipment
- Protector Protect your electronic equipment from High Voltage
- The Dolphin Electronic equipment protector comes in
- an ergonomic direct-mounting palm-size case. Dolphin supplies
- power to the equipment as long as the line voltages
- remain between 165 V and 265V.In case the line voltage
- falls below 165V and stays there for longer than 0.3 seconds continuously,
- the supply to the equipment will be cut-off. The Dolphin will
- automatically resume supply to the load once the line volts are normal.
- No manual intervention is needed. Similarly, if the line voltage
- rises above 265V and stays there for longer than 0.3 seconds continuously,
- the supply to the equipment will be cut-off. Again,
- automatic resumption of supply to the load
- will take place after the line voltage is normal.
- However, it will wait for approximately 10 seconds to protect the equipment.
- If power is resumed after more than 10 seconds.
- The protector will wait for 1.5 seconds only to prevent
- power back surges from reaching the equipment.
0.00 / 5
No posts found
5 - 7 Days