Fresh Afghani Dried Apricot - Pack of 500 Grams Khubani
- Our dried apricots are sun-dried, not withered.
- This means they're a good source of nutrients, including potassium, and iron.
- They're also loaded with antioxidants and offer a natural goodness
- that's hard to find in many other products on the market today.
- Apricot Afghani, Dried Apricots - Sun Dried Apricots.
- The apricot is a fruit that has been enjoyed by people for centuries.
- No matter how it is eaten, dried or fresh, this healthy fruit never seems to go away!
- Apricot Afghani or Apricot Khubani is an apricot grown in Afghanistan.
- They have a sweet and tangy taste, with a deep orange color.
- Apricots are a good source of vitamin A and potassium.
- Apricot Afghani, Dried Apricot Khubani/ Khurmani
- Sun Dried Apricots are a great snack for all the family.
Quetta Dry Fruits
Pack of 500 Grams
5 - 7 Days
Afghani Dried Apricot
7 Days Replacement Warranty
0.00 / 5
No posts found