Loreal Infallible Primer
- The L'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base comes in quite a big tube compared to other primers.
- The tube contains 35 ml of product, which is about the same amount of product you would get when you’d purchase a foundation.
- It might seem like something obvious, but lots of primers come in teeny tiny packaging's with only small amounts of products for quite a lot of money, looking at how little product you actually get.
- I’m glad L'Oréal isn’t like that.
- It’s easy to use and it’s hygienic.
- I’m just not a huge fan of the way it looks.
- It’s not awful, it’s just not really amazing.
- But still I do think it does look kind of professional.
5.00 / 5
Verified Purchase We've verified that the customer writing this review purchased the product at Leyjao. 07/03/2022, 12:48 PM
customer since 1 year 2 months, 3 orders
5 - 7 Days
7 Days Replacement Warranty