14-In-1 Educational Solar Robot Build Your Own Robot Kit Powered
- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- POWERED BY THE SUN - With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind robotics and renewable energy resources. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows kids to create and use their infinite imagination.
- WORKS ON LAND OR IN WATER - The robot has modes that work in both the land or in water. Some modes will walk or crawl and others will float or swim. Explore mechanics and science on your tabletop, floor, pool or bathtub. Switch up your environment keeps this toy interesting for your child or student.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into an interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each Build-Your-Own Robot Kit is a working model that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 10 and up.
5 - 7 Days
7 Days Replacement Warranty
0.00 / 5
No posts found