Samsung Galaxy A73 5G 8GB RAM 256GB ROM Black
- Samsung is working on a new Galaxy A73 which will be soon available in the market.
- The popular company Samsung is willing to launch a new smartphone of its A-series. It is a mid-range phone of the company, and it will be the successor of Galaxy A72 and will be called Samsung Galaxy A73.
- The coming smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset.
- The handset with this processor will provide the user with powerful results.
- The device has a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor, with the GPU of ARM Mali-G68 .
- The Display of the Samsung's Galaxy A73 is 6.7 Inches long and the special thing about the display of this handset is that it has a Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen panel.
- The resolution of the display will be 1080 x 2400 Pixels which is the best setting of resolution in this class. The Samsung Galaxy A73's going to run the upcoming smartphone with an Android 12 operating system. Also, there is a protection of glass of Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The device also grabs RAM with a massive capacity of 8 gigabytes.
- The RAM is high-end which will ensure outstanding performance.
- The Galaxy A73 by Samsung is having enough storage capacity that will be there to hold enough files to be used in the future.
- The internal storage capacity that you will find on this handset is 128 gigabytes.
- The Samsung A73 is packing the upcoming smartphone with a Quad Camera setup the main sensor of the phone will be 108 megapixels, others are not confirmed yet.
- The upcoming device of the company Samsung Galaxy's A73 also has a 32-megapixel selfie camera for capturing photos and movies of your loving ones.
- The Galaxy A73's is packed with a big battery of 5,000 mAh to give you a full day of use and supports 25W fast charging.
(Li-Po Non removable)
Bluetooth v5.0 with A2DP
Full HD Movie:
1080 x 2400 Pixels (~393 PPI)
5 - 7 Days
Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)
7 Days Replacement Warranty
0.00 / 5
No posts found