Automatic Electronic Equipment Protector
- The Dolphin is designed to protect electronicn equipment against thenhazards of over-voltge and over-current caused by under-voltage.
- The fully automatic operation of the protector now enables its use at places where ordinary circuit breaker could not be used ,
- because of tripping problems.Dolphin Automatic Equipment Protector Protect your electronic equipment from:High Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Power Back Surges
- The Dolphin Electronic equipment protector comes in an ergonomic direct-mounting palm size case.Dolphin supplies
- power to the equipment as long as the line voltages remain between 165 V and 265V.In case the line voltage
- falls below 165V and stays there for longer than 0.3 seconds continously ,
- the supply to the equipment will be cut-off.The Dolphin will automatically resumes supply to the load once the line volts are normal.
- No manual intervention is needed.Similarly, if the line voltage rises above 265V and stays there for longer than 0.3 seconds continously,
- the supply to the equipment will be cut-off.Again,
- automatic resumption of supply to the load will take place after the line voltage is normal.
- However, it will wait for approximately 10 seconds to protect the equipment .
- If power is resumed after more than 10 seconds.
- The protector will wait for 1.5 seconds only to prevent power back surges reaching the equipment.
2 - 3 Days
3 Years Local Warranty
No posts found