Fresh Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Kashmiri mirch is less pungent but lends a very bright
- red color to the food. When you want that mild zing
- and the enticing red color but also moderate spiciness,
- then Kashmiri chili is the best option. Kashmiri mirch
- is the best blend mostly used for tandoori dishes.
- While talking about Kashmiri Mirch let us tell you the
- difference between regular Red Chilli powder and Kashmiri Mirch.
- Kashmiri Mirch powder or regular Chili powder, are spices
- that has a vibrant red color and looks very similar,
- but they are made of different kinds of chilies.
- Kashmiri Mirch are very mild, milder dried chilies
- (these chilies are deep red colored and have wrinkled skin)
- are used to make it. Instantly imparts a vibrant red color
- to any dish with a hint of heat as well. Used commonly in Indian cuisine.
- The Kashmiri chili powder is a blend of medium-quality
- red pepper is mostly used for tandoori dishes.
- The roasted Kashmiri chili has a very pleasant aroma.
- It can redden anything that is capable of absorbing
- color like oil and the surface of the meat, etc.
- This chili pepper is either used fresh, dried, wrinkled, or grounded.
- It is used to give flavor and color to curries, vegetables, sauces,
- soups, and stews. It is also popular in marinades alongside chopped
- onions and tomatoes. The chili imparts a rich red color
- when added to gravy making the dish eye-feasting.
0.00 / 5
No posts found
5 - 7 Days
Kashmiri Laal Mirch
7 Days Replacement Warranty