Sidr (Beri) Honey 500gms
- Sidr tree is also known as Jujube, Lote tree, Christ’s thorn, Nabkh, Elb, Ber, Bairi tree.
- The Sidr is a very resilient tree and is mentioned many times in the Qur’an.
- It’s an evergreen tree that grows in coastal,
- Sidr honey is produced and harvested in the most pure ways,
- the traditional ways which have remained the same for centuries.
- Known for its extra potency,
- it is used widely for body vitality.
- Its rich and unique taste makes it the most popular honey in the Middle East
- Color: Golden Light which darkens and tends to redness over time
- Taste: Unique taste with a tinge of sourness,
- which adds unmatchable flavor to honey’s natural sweetness.
- Aroma: Sweet aroma with Slight citrus thing like Sidr fruit
0.00 / 5
No posts found
5 - 7 Days
7 Days Replacement Warranty