Disposable Personal Face Masks- 5 multi-colors - 50 PCS
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top.
- The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front.
- The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask.
- The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
0.00 / 5
No posts found
Pack of 50
5 - 7 Days
7 Days Replacement Warranty