Original Battery Charger 220V AC to 12V DC 20
- Model: MA-1220A
- INPUT voltage: 220V
- OUTPUT voltage: 14.5V
- Output power: 220W
- Output current: DC 20A
- Dimension: 205*125*75mm
- Type: AC/DC converters
- Weight: 900g
- Precise limit of voltage & current, guarantee fully charged and voild over charge
- Protections: Over current, over voltage, short circuit and reverse polarity
- power ON-OFF switch
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Small size, light weight and potable to carry
- Easy to use and high efficiency
The MA series lead-acid battery charger is professional design according to the power battery of electric vehicles equipment. It uses the advanced soft switch technology, with small size, high conversion efficiency, running full loading for a long time, stable output current, high reliability, long service life, easy operation etc. With short-circuited protection, low-voltage protection, over-heated protection. The long delay digital counter can ensure the battery from the constant voltage to the float charge reliably every time.
- Constant current mode: When the voltage of the battery is lower than the value set by the charger, the charger will work under the constant current mode and supply the constant current for the battery.
- Constant voltage mode: Using the pulse width modulation(PWM) tech to control the charging current and output voltage of the charger which ensures the battery is fully charged and avoids over charging.
- Floating charge mode: When the voltage of the battery is approaching the value of the constant voltage mode, and the current will cut down to the given current gradually, that means the battery power is full, then the pilot lamp will turn green and the fan will stop working. The charger will turn the mode into floating charge mode automatically. At this moment, the battery can be stopped charging or keep on floating charge for half an hour.
0.00 / 5
No posts found
5 - 7 Days
7 Days Replacement Warranty